How to install brushes in Lightroom :
1. Go into Lightroom and click on Edit at the top (next to File).
2. Go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. There will be a new screen that pulls up. There will be six tabs at the top, click on Presets (second tab).
4. Click on the box titled, Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
5. Double click on Lightroom.
6. Next double click on Local Adjustment Presets Folder.
7. Copy the contents of the presets folder, found in your download, into the “Local Adjustment Presets” folder.
8. You are done! If Lightroom was open when you copied the presets, you will have to close it and restart it.